I am thankful for the blessing of our new house..... BUT I am so ready for this to be over! Day after day passes and all that seems to get accomplished is more people giving me more promises that never seem to be fulfilled. Hmmmm, maybe there was a reason Ray's topic for Children's Worship today was about promises. I'll have to think on it. Anyway, as you can probably guess, the house isn't ready. Not only that, but the reason I haven't updated is because there really isn't a whole lot to write about since the last time. The guys tiling have bumped out their finish dates so many times it makes me dizzy to think about it. The latest was Monday when they promised "three more day". The problem is, I can't be too upset with them because something they need done that was suppose to be done a month ago still isn't done. The only one doing what he is suppose to be doing is the cabinet guy. Here are some pictures of some of the unfinished cabinets. Most of them are upside down.Sunday, January 3, 2010
Are we there YET!?
I am thankful for the blessing of our new house..... BUT I am so ready for this to be over! Day after day passes and all that seems to get accomplished is more people giving me more promises that never seem to be fulfilled. Hmmmm, maybe there was a reason Ray's topic for Children's Worship today was about promises. I'll have to think on it. Anyway, as you can probably guess, the house isn't ready. Not only that, but the reason I haven't updated is because there really isn't a whole lot to write about since the last time. The guys tiling have bumped out their finish dates so many times it makes me dizzy to think about it. The latest was Monday when they promised "three more day". The problem is, I can't be too upset with them because something they need done that was suppose to be done a month ago still isn't done. The only one doing what he is suppose to be doing is the cabinet guy. Here are some pictures of some of the unfinished cabinets. Most of them are upside down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Mary, Ray, and family, your home is getting more beautiful by the day. I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment