Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 11




Yes, another driveway picture! I know you probably can't see much difference, but it has changed a lot in my eyes. Now we have a driveway at ground level (rather than being a dug out trench) that is packed with clay. It will make a nice foundation for the rock when it gets brought in. If you notice, it is wet... and thus, muddy! I didn't trek into the ankle deep clay to take pictures of the stakes that mark the footers. You will just have to trust that they are there. Ray and I staked out the barn and I'm still trying to touch base with the electrical engineer. I feel like I'm chasing my own tail with the that utility company. It doesn't help that I'm looking at all my cheat notes about what to say but I really don't have a clue what I'm talking about (no smart comments from the peanut gallery out there.) Anyway, it will get done. There is a trench in the midst of my basement today trying to drain some of the water so that the sun can do its thing. Tomorrow, they are planning to dig the water line to the house and dig the footers.
The family has been debating interior and exterior colors for the house. These simple decisions are very difficult. Not to mention, I'm just not comfortable with color choices, and we all know what a color expert my husband is. ;o)
Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Color choices are difficult ...... Try to take your time and
choose wisely!