The facts first, we have a water meter! God is good and so is WHUD. ;o) Our 4-6 week timeline was instead 2 weeks. The water was something we were worried about holding us up in the schedule.
We've had our first known casualty. The dozier got a snake by mistake. If you ask me, the snake looked pretty good for getting run down... but it was still dead.
We've had our first known casualty. The dozier got a snake by mistake. If you ask me, the snake looked pretty good for getting run down... but it was still dead.
We got the driveway cut today. Everything seems much bigger in reality than what I pictured in my head. I had a very emotional day today when I arrived to see the driveway and even MORE piles of dirt. It seemed like so much destruction to our beautiful piece of property. I had to take pictures of the parts that aren't being dug up by the truckload. I know it will all come together for the good, but I just cried looking at it today. Here is our driveway looking down toward the road and then turning to look up toward the house.
We've had so much going on all week, it drives me crazy to think of nothing happening for the weekend. Tomorrow we're taking a tour of homes to try to decide on a color. Wish us luck!




1 comment:
At least they haven't started cutting the trees down...yet. I remember well the feeling even though I knew it had to be done. It will all come together again in a few months so just hang tight.
Post a Comment