Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day Six



We were surprised to see work continuing today. It was just too mild a day to pass up playing in the dirt. Our driveway was filled with clay from deep within the foundation. Today's pictures show some of the loads dumped. It was too dark to take pictures of them spread so I'll post them tomorrow. We spent much of today driving around looking at the Hardieboard on homes and trying to pick a color. In Ray's defense, the red and blue houses were very pretty IN the little villages/subdivisions, but I'm still not sold on one sitting in the middle of a field all alone. I'm more an earth tone gal myself.
We put the address sign back up today. I am paranoid about someone driving across the water meter so Ray put the sign right beside it. Hopefully, that will spare it.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! for the water company. I know about that paranoia that the meter is going to get run over....our neighbor had that happen, so it's a real concern.