Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 36

We have a main floor! The kids were playing on the main floor and I was in the backyard freaking out. They were UP THERE.

There is no easy way to get to the main floor but Morgan and Marshall scrambled up there like little monkeys. I just kept repeating, "Stay AWAY from the sides and the stairs!" Those are their little bodies in the middle of the picture. Marshall couldn't believe how huge it seemed. I just laughed and reminded him that as soon as they put up some walls it will seem tiny again. The back wall is actually a wall now and the floor joists and decking are all complete. I guess they'll start the main floor walls tomorrow but not sure since I didn't get through to the builder today. Of course, it all depends on the rain as well. We're moving right along.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures, it's so cool to be able to keep up with the construction from here.