
What a difference a couple of days make! Sorry for no posts, school is in full swing and some nights the time just gets away from me. We now have a HOUSE! The first floor is completely framed and the floor joists for the second floor are up. It is just beautiful. I was there for an hour today just looking out the back window (hole) at my view. It seems too big now... but hey, it will be used and appreciated. I guess I'll just fill it with stray kids when mine all decide to move away and leave me. ;o) Anyway, I'll just post a group of pictures over the past few days. Enjoy!

Friday, August 21, 2009
Day 39
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your beautiful home is really coming together! Houston and I are going to ride by today and check it out. Can't wait.
Post a Comment