A friendly Sully Bear monster that is. My title is important because people think this house is huge. It does look that way right now on the hill, but it really isn't. Remember the rendering? It isn't that big... really. I don't know why that matters to me, but it does. I told Ray last night that I feel like I have to defend the fact that I'll actually HAVE a closet in this house every time I show it to someone. I get to move out of the hall closet. That is a huge point for me. lol To get the record straight, no one has said anything about my closet, it is just my feeling. I think part of why we've waited so long on this construction was because I was having to convince myself I deserved it. I don't think I'm convinced yet, but I do know that I'm thankful for it and excited about it and I recognize it as the blessing that it is... every inch of it.
On with the update! The base for the porch is finished. It will be a while before it is actually complete though. The garage is also framed and I don't think we needed to worry at all about Marshall's room being big enough. I think he has the largest space in the house. Of course, seeing the roof over it next week will make it easier to visualize. The way I visualize, I might need to wait till the drywall goes in. ;o)



No comments:
Post a Comment