Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 45

Marshall checking out where the guys have been climbing out to nail the rafters. He was not buying that. All he would do was shake his head and say, "I don't think so." I don't think so either Buddy!

Marshall and I went to the house alone tonight. The girls didn't want to walk afterward and Ray isn't feeling well. As soon as we pulled up Marshall commented that they didn't do anything. Most of the rafters are in place, the majority of the porch wall is built, and the back walls for the bathroom are almost done, but they didn't do anything.
Marshall's room! Okay, not really. If you look carefully in the center of all that wood, you'll see the opening for his room. The garage isn't built, and his space is over the garage. I meant to take a front shot of the porch and the house before I left tonight, but it was already dark. You'll have to wait till Saturday since I might not get over there tomorrow. It looks funny without the garage. A mighty monster rising up out of the hill. I'm amazed to think how different it will look with the porch and garage on. It won't be much longer till we see the real outline!


Morgan above and Sarah below in their bedrooms.


Thanks again for visiting. We are moving right along and excited to share the next changes with everyone!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!

Anonymous said...

Houston and I rode over last Sat. to see your home. We were very impressed with the quality and size. It is going to be beautiful! Love it.